- Web interface will look like this screen:
- Outlook Desktop Client: You may be prompted to re-enter your logon credentials on your district laptop or computer. If so, reboot your computer and re-open Outlook. Enter your username and password (email@example.com Password: Youruserpassword)
- Mobile Devices (includes phones, iPads, tablets) Follow the instructions provided to remove and re-add your CB email to your device.
OTHER WAYS TO ACCESS YOUR EMAIL:
- Staff will still be able to access their mail through the Outlook client on their district computers and laptops. Click on the Outlook icon on your computer to launch the client.
- You can access you web-based email in two different ways on your laptop or desktop computer using a web browser:
- OPTION 1: Go to Outlook.Office365.com and login.
Password: enter your district password
- OPTION 2: Go to Office 365 and click on the link to Sign-In
After you have signed-in, click on the waffle in the top left of the screen to display the application tiles. Choose the tile that says "Mail".
- OneNote - If you have OneNote notebooks, please follow the instructions below and/or watch this short video that will explain the steps:
- Launch OneNote on your laptop or computer
- Close each Notebook by clicking on File and clicking the arrow under Settings for each notebook and choose Close.
- After you have closed all your notebooks, login to Office 365 and re-open each notebook and choose "Edit in OneNote". This will re-establish the link to each of the notebooks on your computer.
- Shared Office 365 files - If you are unable to open or get an error when opening any files such as OneNote, Word, Excel or Powerpoint that were shared with you, please do the following:
- OneNote - Close all OneNote notebooks in the desktop version first
- Login to Office 365
- Click on Shared with Me
- Locate the file and then open it. This will re-establish the correct link to the file.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have shared an existing document or notebook with others, you will need to re-share it so they are able to see and access it.
If you are unable to see or access a document or notebook that was shared with you, contact the owner of the document or notebook and ask them to re-share with you.
- Skype - Your Skype username will change to firstname.lastname@example.org Click HERE for instructions to change it.