CENTRAL BUCKS HIGH SCHOOL WEST
What to Do If Your Student Is Absent
Please call the voice mail message line @ 267-893-2567 to report an all-day absence only. For all other attendance issues (including lateness and early dismissals or attendance questions only) please call 267-893-2524 during the school day. Both of these lines will take a message 24 hours a day.
Students have three days to complete the excuse process. CB West accepts all of the following excusals for absences or lateness.
- Parent phone call to 267-893-2567 with student name, date and reason for all-day absences.
- Parent phone call to 267-893-2524 for lateness’s.
- Parent E-mail generated from parent primary email noted in IC to email@example.com student name, date and reason for absence
- Written Note with student name, date and reason for absence
- Excuse forms are available in homeroom, the attendance office, and security. If you do not have an excuse form, please write a note stating the reason for the absence, dated and signed by a parent.
To Request An Early Dismissal
1. Send a note with the student’s full name, date, reason, for each dismissal and departure time.
2. Students must drop-off the note to the attendance office before 7:25 AM.3. Please call the attendance office at 267-893-2524, prior to dismissal, to verify the written request.
Thank you for helping us to maintain accurate attendance records.