Fall 2016 Club Brochure- Club Sign-ups will be October 5th (9th Grade), October 6th (8th Grade) and October 7th (7th Grade) during resource.
The following is a list of all activities that are available throughout the year at Tamanend Middle School. In addition, we have Fall and Spring Clubs in which all students participate weekly during Resource in 1st and 4th marking periods.
- Chieftain Singers (Co-Curricular Select Group)
- Community Service Club
- C-SPAN Student Cam (Co-Curricular - 9th Grade Advanced Social Studies)
- Friends (By application at the end of 8th Grade)
- Gold'n'Blues (Co-Curricular Select Singing Group)
- Jazz Band (Co-Curricular Select Group)
- Link to Unity (L2U) (Student Service Leadership and Advocacy Program)
- Musical: Cast, Pit, Crew (November - March)
- National History Day (Co-Curricular - 8th Grade Advanced Science)
- National Junior Honor Society (By invitation only based on a GPA of 3.5, students may apply for acceptance in 8th & 9th grades)
- Reading Olympics
- Science Olympiad
- Sound & Lights Crew
- String Ensemble (Co-curricular Select Group)
- Student Council
- Tamanend Morning Show: Anchor, Crew (Anchor - by application & tryout; crew - co-curricular with Communications Tech)
- Wind Ensemble (Co-Curricular Select Group)
We have three main service projects at Tamanend Middle School in which we encourage all students to participate.
- Trick or Treat for UNICEF (7th Graders Only)
- KAD Day
- Relay for Life (8th & 9th Graders Only)
In addition to our Musical, we have the following performance events that anyone can tryout for: