The library opens daily at 7:10AM. Students are welcome to use our resources before and after school without a pass. During the school day, students need to be with a class, or have a pass or privilege card to use the library.
The library's afternoon hours change from day to day. Please check this website, the signs posted inside & outside the library, or email email@example.com for the library's hours.
• Central Bucks student identification cards are required for all loans.
• Most materials circulate for two weeks.
• Overnight loans include reference and teacher reserve books.
• Some reference books do not circulate.
• Books can be renewed a maximum of two times.
• Fines for late returns are 10¢/day for two-week materials, and 25¢/day for overnight materials.
• Books may not be renewed or checked out until all obligations are resolved.
• Interlibrary loans are available within the school district as well as throughout Pennsylvania through ACCESS PA.
• Students should log in to DESTINY or the DESTINY QUEST app to check their accounts, renew books, or place holds.
• The library is available for students to use as a place to read, study, or research.
• Students using the library should be with a teacher, or have a teacher's pass or privilege card.
• All students using the library during study hall or lunch are asked to sign in and leave your privilege card or pass with the librarian. You may pick up your privilege card or signed pass when you leave.
The library welcomes all students who wish to use our resources. We ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
1. All rules in the Student Handbook apply within the library as well.
2. No food or drinks are permitted within the library. Exception: water bottles are allowed at the tables only.
3. Computers are for academic use only. No game playing is allowed on the computers during the school day. Failure to comply with this rule will result in your removal from the computer for the remainder of the period. Chronic game players will be referred to administration for further disciplinary action.